Friends, I know we've all been trying to come to terms with the "new normal" lately and with the promise of good things to come. During this time in quarantine, I have reflected on the little things we usually take for granted; like our health or the simple act of being able to step out and laugh with friends, have a great time at the gym or maybe a date night with a significant other, and then the picnic day at the park with the kids. I was initially going to write a different blog post but decided to share something a little more inspirational as we all need a reminder to have faith and hope during these uncertain times, especially since we're home 24/7 these days and it may be a lot easier for anxiety to consume you. I am truly grateful for this gift of time with my family and to be able to slow down and be present while staying safe.
1. "Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow" - Mary Anne Radmacher
2. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself" - Andrew Murphy
3. "We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think" - Buddha
4. "Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving" - Albert Einstein
5. "What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Photography by: Zyanya Millen