I've had a few things in my makeup collection lately, from essential oils to lip butters and serums. In my search to find the perfect hydrating serum, I stumbled upon the KORRES brand.
Never did I think I could achieve a dewy glow with the KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C brightening oil infused with real rose petals, and suitable for all skin types. What I especially love about the product is that it is free of paragons, sulfates, and Phthalates. The oil is 94.5% natural, dermatologically tested and cruelty-free. This is a wonder product for my thirsty skin and what I use every morning, in the same way I reach for a glass of infused water.
There's just something to be said about winter and dry lips. So to keep my lips soft, I picked up the KORRES pomegranate natural lip butter. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the flavor but now I really love that I can nourish and hydrate my lips while still having the choice of color to look presentable. .
Since I'm all into minimal makeup and with my recent change in hair color, I had to find a blush to complement my complexion. I carefully selected the Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush and highlighter. The color is light and peachy so it gives a natural look and not overly pigmented. It comes in four shades and similar to KORRES, it is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, sulfate, or gluten.
I do think to have beautiful and healthy skin you need to develop a daily skincare routine.
- Just like how you listen to your body, you need to learn to listen to your skin and how it reacts to certain products. As much as I wanted to use a particular anti-aging serum made from essential oils, my skin reacted to the properties in the product and I had to immediately stop and find a skincare that works for me.
- Diet and exercise is an extremely important part of great looking skin. I am a firm believer of this and try to make healthy choices when it comes to food.
- It is also an absolute must to always move your makeup before bed. This is not something to be overlooked irregardless of how tired you are. Take good care of your face.
- Drink lots of water and use products which penetrate deep into the layers of the skin. I always have a pitcher of infused water at home and usually carry one with me on the go.
- Meditation and sleep is also essential. Many times, people follow the usual routine of healthy diet, exercise, water, and using a good skin product but a big component is also taking the time to relax, meditate, and rejuvenate your body and mind.